Trying New Hairstyles

I am making headway in my list of hairstyles to try. Meet what I have termed "frohawk."

This one occurred because... Well I couldn't comb out my hair after putting in bantu knots.







I use a shea butter mixture that is done by my friend Asheina. I love love love it. I tried the cantu shea butter mixture and it turned my hair hard and a bit too wavy. The curls came out too crispy... (see below). I normally use the shea butter mix to set my hair she has alot of flavors but I love the peppermint and peach scents. I had to make a bandana to wear with the hairstyle after the cantu shea butter because my hair looked and felt so rough. Plus it was too hard to comb through... Guess I used too much.


Oh well... You live. You learn. Then you get Luvs.

Comments

Popular Posts