Contradictions

Hiya

So when I started on the hair journey I had a list a reasons why I should and I felt armed after reading 1 little book. Sigh... Yep, I figured I knew what I was doing and if not I would figure it out along the way.

What I have realized is that I love my hair. I love the texture. I love playing in it and I love the freedom of the wash and go. However I do not particularly care for dealing with it. I always get fairy knots and the ends of my hair no matter how much care I feel I am giving it. My ends never seem to get moisture and I always feel that my treatment choices are not the best.

With all those problems I have with my kinks put aside... I love it.


When I was starting out. I had this:

And all my products worked and I thought it was cute. Then I started to grow it out some more

Started to create my funky hairstyles and I loved it. Then... It wasn't holding the styles anymore so I cut off the straight parts and that is when the trouble began. Nothing seems to keep it quenched. Some part of my hair is always thirsty and u have to use a load of products to keep the moisture sealed in.

So I started drinking more water and started back walking (like yesterday...LOL ... wish me luck) so I hope it helps... In the mean time going to have to find someone to baby my twa or I find some nice vegetable glycerin in the BVI.

If anyone has product or natural remedies I am all for it but since I started wearing my hair and not keeping it under my wigs it just always seems a bit dry.

Comments

Popular Posts