Looking for the One

Yes, I am looking for "the One." The one that will complete me and give me total manageability. Yep, I am looking for the one Hair Product. However how to you find it and how come so many of us are still searching for it?

 However, I am still looking for that product if my cabinet is any indication. Honestly I have so much products that I have tried giving them away. Some worked when my hair was straight but not since I went natural. Some when I put them on in the morning my hair looks fabulous but somewhere between the car ride and work my hair starts to look dry and hard. Some are recommended for my hair type or by friends but they never work for me.

That being said I have come to a few conclusions. I am a product junkie due to my search for "the One." But aren't we all searching for the one product that will make our hair silky and frizz free? Or that miracle that comes in a jar or a bottle that can just give our hair the look, the feel or the texture we want.

Also I can't look at anyones representation of my hair type because even if you and I have 4a or 4b hair our texture is still not the same. Plus I don't think that everyone has only 1 hair type. The front of my hair if curly, a bit rough and has shrinkage. The sides are the same but they have extra shrinkage. However the back has no manners it is mostly straight with barely any curl but it's soft (bit too soft). Which tends to lead to bad hair days...


Also I have found that the magic solution that works now will not work with the weather change and then there is the whole rush to go and find the next fix

One side note home remedies work. However I tend to be too lazy to keep it up and they don't have a long product life but I enjoy trying them out.

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts