Strut your stuff

I know that recently I ranted about how I was being approached with my hair. However, lately I have realized that it isn't really happening any more. The most they say now is, "You cut off all that hair!!" Honestly I'm alright with that question I just have to smile brightly and say, "Yes!"

It's all about the attitude that you walk around with. Maybe before everyone was picking up on my insecurity about my hair. Now though I just am more secure about my hair and well being. It makes it so much easier to project that when I am out. I'm not saying that you need to wear makeup, dress up and wear killer heels (well it doesn't hurt).  Far from it I am about 5ft 9 and I wear sandals everywhere but that does not affect my attitude that I project when I am out. I just feel good and I like to send it out to others (at least I like to think so).





How about you?... How are you strutting your stuff?

Comments

Popular Posts