My hair

Figured I should do this post since I haven't spoken on the state of my hair for a while now. Last night I did a protein treatment from Aphogee. I did the treatment because I noticed that I had a lot of hair shedding happening. I mean my bathroom floor had it on and so did my shea butter mix from Nature's All Natural (More on this in the product review section)

Well, let me tell you that my hair became hard and I mean HARD. After that I followed up with the Balancing Moisturizer.Which did not help my hair and I had to use a lot of it.

When I was finished my hard won curls and waves were gone (cries out in agony), I mean my hair just shrinked up and became hard #sigh. I then followed up with Alikay Natural's Honey & Sage Treatment, now this is a winner for my hair... And did I mention that it smells like coffee #loveit.

Then today armed with my new flat twist regimine of the following products since my strands turned crunchy:

Alikay Naturals- Honey and Sage Treatment


Uncle Funky's Daughter- Curl Magic




I use the treatment to help lengthen it and keep the moisture that I tried to put on it from the night before in. Follow it up with some Curl Magic and you get this...
Notice the Sheen

Not sticky... don't mind the back
Also this helped to eliminate the gunky feeling that I normally get when I combine the Curl Magic with the Sheabutter mix.... Well until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts