Today's Quick Hair Style

Hi

If anyone attended our event on March 31, 2012 we would like to thank you for attending. We really enjoyed seeing everyone there and would love to hear any feedback that you would like to give.

Now on to the reason for this post. If you were there last Saturday you may have noticed my hair style. Today I decided that I wanted to try a pompadour. For those of you that do not know what a pompadour is please see below.

Janelle Monae wears this look so well.
Now, let me just say that I do not have hair of this length or anywhere near this amount of hair. If you pull down the hair in the front it comes to my eyebrows and the sides come to my jaw. However, it doesn't mean that you cannot make this style your own. So below is me rocking this style for the day.

So this little do-hickey in the front is my pompadour

See the texture, leaving in the twists adds texture

Added the flower for interest
The style took me 5 minutes to do and is real handy when you are running short on time.  Please note that the sides were already braided. For the pompadour I rolled the hair in the front and tucked it in with pins. Flat twisted the back and tucked in the ends.

It's a fun and easy way to change up a style.

Comments

Popular Posts