Protective styles- Month 2

Hey all.

So we are on month 2 of the Protective hairstyles challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's progress so far.

Due to the hot weather the wig was becoming too much for me so I decided on this style.
Afro kinky hair added for length

Regular braiding hair added for bun

Ignore the bun I ran out of hair
I got the Afro Kinky hair from Hazem's Beauty Supply store as well as 1 pack of braiding hair. I will later update pictures to show the new updated bun because this one did not have a lot of the definition I was looking for.

Sorry that I have not been posting my hairstyles religiously on the blog but I do post them regularly on my facebook page. For those that know me you would have seen my pictures of the first wig that I made about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to try and make one that looks more like my hair texture. You can see my first attempt here.

Comments

  1. I love the look! I find it has also been very hot so I'm trying to keep my hair out of my face and off my back. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks HOTT! Gotta give it a try with my own twist sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts