Weekly Style

So this week it was all about the flat twists and my afro. I don't think I have ever worn as afro without product. When I say product I mean Gel or Uncle Funky's or Kinky Curly.


So I am calling this the Funky Afro. Yep, it's not just as afro people, it's funky too :-p.

What you will need:
  • Duck billed clips (to seperate hair into sections)
  • Comb (For parting)
  • Afro Pick (for the Afro of course)
  • Kinky Curly Curling Custard
  • Kinky Curly Knot Today
  • Oil of your choice
  • A Funky attitude

This was done on Freshly washed hair that I seperated into 2 sections.
 The front was parted in the middle and further seperated into 2.  Each side has 3-4 flat twists.
I used the Kinky Curly Curling Custard to do the flat twists and secured with rubber bands.
For the back I added the Kinky Curly Knot Today to detangle and followed that up with my oil mix.
Now comes the battle with me a have a hard time getting that bad boy to come out  so I use the afro pick to give me some height.

Then you need to get an accessory of your choice and get funky. Yes, I said it get Funky. Also it helps if you have mood music while styling (I'm just saying...)

How about you? How have you styled your hair this week.


Comments

Popular Posts