The Beauty of Finger Coils

Hiya

I am here again talking about the beauty of a good finger coil hairstyle. Yes, I said it... The beauty of finger coils.



With this look I have been asked if I have cut my hair or if I did them using rods. If you look at the previous post you will see how it was done, the products used as well as a link to a finger coil tutorial.

I love this style because it is one of those styles where you have to embrace my shrinkage. I love my shrinkage. In order for these coils to work your hair has to hold the coil that you are putting in it and shrink  to give it that lovely bouncy feel and look.

Looking at the coils they look shiny and bouncy. You would never guess that every morning when I woke up it was squashed and mashed in. These style is so resilent on natural hair ... all I needed was my spray bottle, oil and a little head shake to make them pop.

Don't believe me? Look at the picture. Can you believe these pictures were taken after 5 days of wearing this style?

I just LOVE finger coils

Comments

Popular Posts