Finger Coils- Style of the week

Hey all

If you follow the facebook page you would know about the style of the week.


I love this style. This is a twofer. What is a twofer? Well for me it serves more than one purpose. This style allows you to still wear your hair "out" but this bad boy is also a protective style (thus a twofer). Plus it can be an everyday style but if you spruce it up some it can also work for an evening out as well.


Now on to what I used to create this style:

Jane Carter Condition and Sculpt


Uncle Funky's Curly Magic
Knot Today- Kinky Curly


My Spray bottle


How I did it
On freshly washed hair I applied my leave in conditioner from Knot Today.
I plotted out my 3 sections using my hair clips.
In the sections for the flat twist I used the Uncle Funky's and secured the ends with a clip.
For the coils I used Jane Carter and combed through.
I seperated my hair in smaller sections and using a small amount of the Uncle Funky's formed my finger coils and the back and in the front of my hair.

For more information on how to do this style please check out my post here.

Comments

Popular Posts