Why did I go natural

Well, I have been pondering this for a while now and it was a combination of things.



  1.  My hair wasn't as full as it used to be. ( I later came to see this as my own personal perception after viewing some of my before pics.)
  2. My hair was breaking at an alarming rate.
  3. My scalp became even more sensitive than before after years of putting perm in my hair.(As stated by doctor)
  4. My doctor actually told me to stop putting it in a ponytail and to give it a break and wear it down
  5. (a) Due to the advice to wear it down (which I hate by the way) (b) Gave up and decided to just cut the bloody thing off
  6.  I had no idea what my hair texture was... I never had to deal with it.
  7. Wanted a change. 
  8. I began to see natural hair as beautiful and versatile 

What was your reason for going natural?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts