Yarn Braids Maintenance


Since my scalp seems to be so sensitive to tugging, I try to oil/grease it at least once a day and if I will do ponytails I aim for a loose one. Also I like to use Africa's Best braid spay mixed with some Infusium leave in treatment on the braids where my hair is to keep them moisturized.


Why am I telling you this? Well you see at around 4:00 am this morning I woke up because of an awful headache. Because I was busy yesterday morning I styled my braids without doing my routine and scalp massage and when I finished work I was so tired beacause I had a fever. But at 4:00 am this morning my scalp said, "Enough!!"

So I had to go haul my mucus dripping butt out of my bed to oil my scalp, do the scalp massage and spray. Now how do I know that it was the missing of my routine that caused this evil headache... Once I finished my regimen and put on my cap within 5 minutes the headache stopped and I went back to la la land. The moral of this story is Take the time to do what you need to for yourself  or your will pay for it later.

Until later (... or whenever I get over this fever)

Comments

Popular Posts