Hair Growth & Comparisons

Hiya

There are times when we worry about the length of our hair, its condition and health. Over time I find that I have lost sight of my own hair's growth since it always seems to be the same to me. Plus I am not shy about using scissors... I may regret it slightly after but I will chop this bad boy if I feel like and call it "clipping the ends."

However, I went to a hair salon this month ( I have not gone since I turned natural) and got my hair done. Honestly I never noticed that it had grown because I just deal with it myself at home using my mixes and oils and getting it done. My hair was done by Naturally Curly BVI and I am loving it. Please look on for the cute pictures.







So here is my 1 year comparison picture of a similar hairstyle. At the time of this style I had been natural 6 months and trust me you couldn't tell me that I wasn't the "ish".

Yep... I still think I am cute


Don't you find that you never notice when your hair in growing?

Is it because we see it everyday and it always looks the same to us?

Comments

Popular Posts