Protective Styles

This is my protective style for the week.
Front

Left side

Right side

Back of the wig

Why haven't there been more protective styles posts? Well you see.... *fidgets and looks around*
I fell off the protective styles wagon for 1 week and I only did mostly protective styles. Like flat twisting the front of my hair but leaving the rest of it out.

Now on to this week's protective style.... The wig

Pros:
Instant hair style
Allows me to be extra lazy
It is short and slightly cute ;-)
The ability to try out new styles without needing to manipulate my hair beneath

Cons:
Watch out for a too tight wig cap.
Sweat. Yes sweat I had mad sweat under this wig
Constant wearing of wigs can mess with the hair line (thus make sure it is not too tight).

Reactions:
One thing to look out for with wigs is the tightness of the wig cap. Originally it may not seem so bad until around 4:45 pm when you can't wait to pull this bad boy off.

Why am I not smiling in this picture.... Well I don't really like this wig but I wear it when I do not feel like doing my hair (shrug). Will probably look into making another one but as it stands my hair under this "hat" is now chin length in the front (*happy dance*) so it looks like this challenge is working for my hair.


Comments

Popular Posts